The rise in non-performing loans (NPLs) following the global financial crisis increased pressure on firms to optimize their collections operations.
From initial contact with delinquent accounts to legal or restructuring action, operations must demonstrate a compliant customer experience while using technology to generate efficiencies and consistency.
Collections operations should aim to source a system with true vendor independence, enabling modifications and enhancements to be made quickly, easily and at low cost.
What you’ll learn:
In this E-Guide, our experts explain how collections and recoveries functions can:
- Decompress their call-centres
- Achieve improved customer experience
- Reach digital enablement for faster, more accessible customer service
- Free up their staff by empowering customers
- Use data to optimise the overall performance